Is your phone system overpriced and insufficient?
How VoIP gives you countless features with a strict budget in mind:
Thanks to Voice Over IP (VoIP), nonprofits are able to save a considerable amount of money and gain access to countless beneficial features. These features allow you to drive engagement and manage calls throughout your organization.
Here are 5 reasons why nonprofits are trading their current phone system for VoIP:
- Drastically-reduced phone bill. If you have multiple offices and/or remote workers, voice over IP technology integrates your data and voice networks to drastically reduce long distance and lease line charges you are currently paying.
- Eliminates expensive technician visits. The VoIP system was built so you could easily maintain it in-house with a few simple mouse clicks. No more waiting around for high-priced technicians to show up or paying high service call fees.
- FREE voice mail, auto attendant, call processing, automatic call distribution. If you’ve ever bought any other vendor’s system, you know they charge a lot more for the extras already included standard in this system.
- VoIP is 25%-85% LESS expensive than other well-known phone systems.
- ZERO UPFRONT HARDWARE COSTS. Connect Cause’s VoIP phone services have no hardware costs. Phone systems are provided with the option to upgrade to the latest and greatest if necessary.
If you currently have an old phone system, sign up to receive a Free Phone Audit and we’ll personally conduct a complete communications analysis for your company. At the end of our audit, we’ll summarize our findings and show you:
- Exactly how much money you could save by trashing your current system and upgrading to VoIP
- How you can avoid common phone problems like voice mail limitations, dropped or missed calls, and “voice mail jail.”
- Overlooked ways to improve customer service without overloading your office
Connect Cause VoIP Features:
|Automated Attendant||Black Lists||Blind Transfer||Call Detail Records|
|Call Forward||Call Monitoring||Call Queueing||Call Parking|
|Caller ID||Call Routing||Call Recording||Call Retrieval|
|Caller Transfer||Call Waiting||Remote Call Pickup||Caller ID Blocking|
|Protocol Conversion||SMS Messaging||Remote Office Support||Route by Caller ID|
|Conference Bridging||Three-Way Calling||Do Not Disturb||Distinctive Ring|
|Database Integration||Dial By Name||Voicemail by Email||Message Waiting Visual|
|Message Waiting Tone||Local and Remote Call Agents||Voicemail Groups||Interactive Directory Listing|
|Flexible MP3-Based System||Music on Hold||Music on Transfer|